AWG Contracting™ is dedicated to providing pure drinking water wherever it is required with the world’s most technologically advanced industrial atmospheric water generators.
Atmospheric water generation (AWG) technology can supplement current sources of water or replace depleted sources of water without trading fuel for water. The energy efficiency of the atmospheric water generators and the technology, powered by electricity or other renewable energy sources, is the key to the economic viability of this technology. We have the ability to harness the power from waste fuel byproducts, greenhouse gasses such as methane, and convert them into drinking water with this technology.
We supply industrial atmospheric water generation systems to large-scale military, governmental, non-governmental, and business organizations around the world.
Atmospheric Water Generation Produces Unlimited Drinking Water in an Efficient, Effective, Inexpensive and Conscientious Manner
- Atmospheric Water Generators produce water from the atmosphere in large quantities in regions with humidity as low as 20%.
- The warmer and wetter the region, the higher the content of water vapor, and the greater the water production.
- Water production facilities are constructed to meet the increasing demand for water. For example 30 AWG5000 units can produce over 20 million gallons of water a year based on environmental conditions.
- AWG units water produced is 99.9% pure, exceeding all EPA requirements.
- A single AWG unit can produce up to 2,200 gallons / 8,400 liters of water a day with a footprint of 9 x 8 x 7 feet.
- AWG’s are able to produce water with a lower energy consumption.
- The energy efficiency of the AWG systems, powered by electricity or other renewable energy sources, is the key to the economic viability of this technology.
- A key economic advantage of AWG units is they are able to provide “point specific water production” at the site where the water is required.
- Industrial Atmospheric Water Generator reduces the environmental impact caused by the transportation of water from rapidly depleting freshwater sources by generating water near the point of consumption “point specific water production”.
- AWG technology does not produce wastes or byproducts produced in the system.
- No chemicals are used in the water generating process.